5 major reasons to use a NDI PTZ Camera | Why NDI | NDI PTZ Streaming Cameras
5 Major Reasons to use a NDI PTZ Camera
Why NDI? Why use NDI PTZ Streaming Cameras?
This video will help you understand why selection of #NDI capable PTZ Cameras are good for your facility/church. The cost of the NDI upgrade needs some explanation as to the value for your organization. Why should you consider choosing a PTZ camera that supports the NDI protocol?
There are 5 major reasons to consider using the NDI protocol within your facility:
1) NDI Cameras are discoverable to simplify installation.
2) They provide a Professional Broadcast Quality for both streaming and recording.
3) NDI is the newest video standard.
4) For new installs, NDI would use Cat-5 or Cat-6 cabling so the cameras don’t require any special cabling and they are easy to move to a new location.
5) They have a low latency and are easier to sync a separate audio channel with the cameras video feeds.